Roeser Homes will be building in Red Fox Run and Big Sky of Sundance Ridge.
Along 175th Street, east of Mission Road to State Line, is a new-home development unlike any other. Sundance Ridge is an absolute haven for families searching for a community laden with exquisite amenities and the finest in homes. Comprised of three neighborhoods—Big Sky, Red Fox Run, and Archers Landing—Sundance Ridge will have 800 home sites carved out of truly breathtaking terrain. Home sizes will range from 1,900 square feet and up, with prices ranging from $450,000 to $1 million+. Other notable extras include:
- A stunning entry monument showcased by fountains and bronze wildlife statues, stone pillars, and decorative fencing.
- A 4,000-square-foot, $4 million ski-lodge-styled clubhouse with conference rooms, a stately fireplace and bar, common area overlooking a breathtaking valley, indoor gymnasium (with a seating capacity for 300 and stage for community events), workout facilities (with trainers), indoor track, basketball court, climbing wall, and spa. A concierge will be on hand to coordinate spa treatments, community get-togethers—such as organized family dinners—and more.
- A pool complex with three pools, including an Olympic-sized and a zero-entry pool with splash pads and fountains.
- Well-equipped playgrounds, picnic areas, and green space.
- Some 3.5 miles of paved trails link the various neighborhoods.
- A community greenhouse allows homeowners to grow their own produce.
- A campground for children, complete with log-cabin clubhouse, will provide hours of fun and adventure.
- Darol Rodrock’s unique Moms’ Council, which fosters friendships and family fun through holiday gatherings, pool parties, bike parades, and more.
- The award-winning Blue Valley School District. The neighborhood currently feeds into Stillwell Elementary, Blue Valley Middle, and Blue Valley High School, and Archers Landing will be the future home to a new state-of-the-art elementary school.
- School Blue Valley Middle
- School Blue Valley High
- School Stilwell Elementary